The generosity of the people of the church helps create more opportunities for people to experience a life-changing relationship with Jesus, and there is no greater impact we could make together.
Our desire is to see as many students attend summer camp as possible. If you would like to sponsor a student who is unable to attend due to limited finances, please click the CAMP SPONSORSHIP button below. Thank you for your generosity!!
Ways To Give
Financial giving through the church is done in two ways: tithes and offerings. The Bible teaches that we worship the Lord and acknowledge where everything good in our lives comes from by bringing Him our tithe. The tithe is 10% of our income. When we give in addition to our tithe it’s called an offering.
Text Creekwood app to 77977 or search Creekwood app in your app store and download.
Mail your gift to 260 N Miller Rd, Mansfield, TX 76063.
Where does my giving go?
God provides for the ministry of Creekwood Church through our tithes and offering. To honor this we practice faithful stewardship, ethical business practices, and full accountability so that the financial integrity of Creekwood remains beyond compare.
What payment methods are available?
You may give cash in an offering envelope during the weekend services via the offering boxes in the main foyer and auditorium.
You may give by check in person via the offering boxes in the main foyer and auditorium, or mail to: 260 N Miller Rd, Mansfield, TX 76063.
Credit/Debit Card or Bank Account
You may give online with your credit or debit card. You may also give securely using your bank routing information. This can be done as a one time gift or scheduled as a recurring gift.
Online Bill Pay
Log in to your online banking website, go to Bill Pay on your account, set up the payee as Creekwood Church, and enter your amount. You can set up a frequency or do this one time. Please mail to 260 N Miller Rd, Mansfield, TX 76063
How can I get my contribution statement?
- Log in to or create your Creekwood PushPay Account here.
- Select “Giving Statements” on the side bar.
- Pick the year you’d like to download.
- Click the “Download” link; this will download a .pdf of your statement.
Can I make changes to my recurring gifts?
Yes, you can make changes to your recurring gifts. See the intructions below:
1. Click the link above for “Give Online Now.”
2. On the right hand corner of our secure giving platform, click “Your Account,” and then, “Manage Account.”
3. Log in to your account using your mobile number.
4. Under the “Recurring Gift” heading, find the gift you would like to change and click “edit.”
5. Click the “Edit recurring” button. This allows you to edit the amount, frequency, designation, and change the payment method. Once you have made the desired changes, click “save.”
What is the deadline for annual contributions?
Cash or check contributions must be received or postmarked by December 31 to be included on your giving statement for that year. Online transactions must be initiated before midnight on December 31.
If you would like to give by mail, please send tithe or offering to our mailing address 260 N Miller Rd. Mansfield, Texas 76063.
For any further questions on giving, please email email@example.com.